Services Offered

July 24,2011

RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE COACH


I will come to your home, prepare your meals and teach you how to live the raw food lifestyle. You will be surprised to learn how easy it can be to convert from the Standard American Diet (SAD) to the Living diet.
I am a 6-year raw-foodist. Prior to this I had to use Singulair and a nebulizar 2xs a week plus a Preventol inhaler for asthma, Alegra D, Flonase and Claritin for allergies, Synthroid for thyroid, and had just been ordered to add a medication for my high cholesterol. I chose to use the raw food lifestyle and discontinued all medications as well as lost 60 pounds. I continue to share my experience and knowledge.
Experience: Taught raw food classes at A Light Touch offices in Bossier City, Louisiana. Experience with in-home coaching. Please email me for references.
Education: Certified Raw Food Chef through the Alissa Cohen program. Continual self-education.

No comments:

Post a Comment