All Natural

Once you have made the decision to go all raw or preservative free not only do you need to clean the inside out but you need to clean the outside. What I mean by this is the products that you put on your body are just as damaging as the food you eat.

I don't use any inorganic products on my body and I'm working on the inside of my house as well. I make my own soap,which I'm needing to do now as I am running seriously low. But I use a shampoo that is all natural no preservatives or added ingredients in it. Lotions I use Aloe Vera plant, it also makes a great rinse for your hair. Did you know that juicing an orange and putting it in a spray bottle makes a great hair spray?

For years my head would itch, no matter what shampoo I was using. I switched shampoos constantly and I even tried the more expensive ones to no avail! Then I tried some of the organic ones from my local health food store, they worked for a little while....

Then after doing some research I found that Laural Sulfate was in every product and that it can be VERY damaging to your health. The first time I tried Miracle II it made my head itch (till this day don't know what that was about). I thought at the time it was a little expensive but I was desperate! Believe it or not I still have my first bottle! I bought it a year ago and I have a little less than a half a bottle! Your wondering how can that be? Well you'll find when you stop using all those chemicals in and out of your body your hair does not need washing as much. And this shampoo is pretty concentrated...a little goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment