Fifth Day




This morning I got up at 4am, I use to get up at this time everyday. It felt really good! I just sat in the recliner listening to the world around me before I did anything. I made some spearment tea and just sipped on it and relaxed. Its so peaceful this time in the morning....wish life was like this all the time.



8:30-made my first juice only this time I used the blender. I used the rest of the kale-3-4 leaves, with green apple, green pepper, 1/2 cuc and a squeeze of lime. I'm feeling good, very light, I feel as though I could clean seven houses and still have the energy to clean seven more!



If your thinking of loosing weight this is the best way to do it! Not only does it revitalize you but your skin will glow! No wrinkles, your skin will be smooth!




11:30-I made a carrot and beet juice was kinda craving it, has a really smooth taste. Well, I'm out of greens and almost out of fruit, its time to make my rounds again. I've got to run some errands this afternoon so I'll hit some of the stores on my way home.




3:30-I just went to Super1 and got turnip roots and greens,collards,parsley,cucs,zucchini. Tomorrow I'll get out to other stores. Can't wait until we can start our garden. I am so needing homegrown food! We have a community garden for our potluck group and have been having trouble finding someone with a tiller. However, we finally hit pay dirt and now we have one! Made a juice of everything I bought plus a sqeeeze of lemon.





No comments:

Post a Comment