Day 7

Its here at last! Day 7 has arrived! and it is a very busy day. I am making Mock Tuna Salad, Corn and Green chips and Spaghetti size zucchini. The Tuna I have already made before and it is so good. Alas I will not be eating it but I am sure there will be fruit!

I have not mentioned much about Frederic Patenaude throughout this whole 7 day cleanse but I want you to know that he sent emails everyday for encouragement and some really great recipes. If you haven't already go to his website and sign up for his newsletters. I promise you you won't regret it, he is very knowledgeable.

This information I am about to post is about Candida from Frederic Patenaude's website. This is what changed my mind about Candida. It is the fats, I just proved it! I haven't had problems for four days and I have been battling this for years and this is the first relief I have had! I could just kiss this man!

Fruit is not the cause of candida, so avoiding it is not the answer. Candida really comes from eating a high-fat diet and then eating a bunch of sugar (natural or not) on top of it. To overcome candida you should go on a very low-fat diet (such
as this cleanse) for several weeks. If your candida is bad, you can skip breakfast, focus on low-sugar fruits at first, eat plenty of greens, enjoy lots of green smoothies and stick with avoiding fat for as long as possible. It generally takes only a few weeks for many people to solve life-long candida on such a program. Make sure you read my special report on the fruit controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment