Day 6

Wow, I can't believe the week is almost over! Its been great on this cleanse and I have learned a lot about my body. I can feel the difference! I can tell you I am ready for something different, but my resolve is to continue for another week.

Felt really good this morning yoga went well and I was ready to go! I'm subbing in the same class today and looking forward to it!

After school had to go to Sam's to get groceries, but first stopped in at Kroger's. Tomorrow some of the Raw Passion group and I are making our favorite dishes for a welcome home party at Better Virginia Park for some friends. And I need supplies! I picked up dates, avocados, organic celery, red bell pepper, green onions, parsley and mangoes, apple cider vinegar and almond butter. I was almost able to get it all at Kroger's but at last I have to get almonds and spinach at Sam's.

Kroger now has an olive bar!

I did not get home until 5:28 and boy was I exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment