Basics

This morning I had a green smoothie with two handfuls of spinach, 1 Tbsp of Spirulina, a little less than a T of Bee Pollen and two bananas. I didn't know what was happening until I snapped once too many times at my husband in a short period of time.

I've been doing that a lot lately...trying new things that are foreign to my body. I read that MSM is good for you it replaces sulfur in your body that you can get in some foods, as you get older you loose this. Its good for joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails. Its suppose to be harmless. It taste terrible and I have been putting it in juice and drinking it in the morning. All I know is is if I take too much my nose tingles and I get a headache. I also need to drink a lot of water.

Bee pollen is an energy substance and I think I found out this morning that too much is not good for me.

So here I sit thinking that I need to start over and go back to basics. I have way too much gas and I'm tired of that. I've also been really tired lately. Too many fats have I eaten, gained weight and clothes are really tight. Its time to start over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment