My husband and I went on an all day ride today. We went down through Henderson and Jacksonville and on to Palestine. It was hot but just a really enjoyable ride. On our way back we went through Rusk and stopped in at Golden Coral in Henderson for lunch.

While my husband was off getting his dead food I of course hit the salad bar. Everything looked fresh and colorful! I must say that was the best salad I have had in a long time, it was so good I had another plate. First time around they didn't have spinach or spring mix, but I had romaine, green peppers,onions, shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, almonds, raisins, black olives,sprinkled with vinegar and olive oil on top. It was just so good! My second time around I put spinach and spring mix and all the other veges but this time I added some watermelon and cantaloupe. And I don't know if it was because I was hungry or what but the taste was sensual! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment