Grandkids

I find myself wondering what the kids of today would do if we took all their DS's, laptops,and game consoles away from them. And while we are at it take the TV out of the home. Now lets see how they entertain themselves.

I have my four grandsons here with me this week and for the most part they have been able to find something to do. We had a ABC scavenger hunt two days ago and they enjoyed that. I have a air hockey/pool game table that they play on. And then there is the four wheeler that they hound me to ride constantly. I must admit I love the four wheeler just as much as they do!They have watched more TV this time than anything and today I turned it off and said go find something to do. They are now in their room playing with their DS's.

I have water paint, colors, puzzles and card games but their attraction is the DS. Last couple of times I told them they could not bring any electronics with them. This time I said OK but they could not play it all the time.

I live in Texas and we are getting to the hottest part of the year...so I don't blame them if they don't want to go out. It is very hot and humid right now and no rain in sight. .... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment