Did you Know?

Almost one year later I am ready to post again. Isn't it funny just how life tends to take us in so many different directions?

I find myself this summer with time on my hands because of not having a job. I've been looking and nothing is available at the moment. But a friend and I have decided that sitting with the elderly would be a good fit for the both of us. I enjoy being around any age but I especially love the older people!

I have applied at several websites online and will be making a lot of calls for those websites that have the form to be submitted, but by some force of who knows what it will not go through! Anyway, I am hoping that the last one I submitted on Friday will be the lucky one! :-)

I have a new Raw Food meetup website. The old one had to come down because of financial reasons. But this time I have decided to get help from the members. If you would like to check it out go to: Raw Food Connection

I have loads of recipes and tips and some really nice photos. I will however be placing some of those same photos on my blog.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment