First Day

This morning I got up late at 6 am, I'm usually up at 4. It was cold, so laying in the bed longer was really nice. After I got up the first thing I did was drink a cup of warm water with 1/2 lemon squeezed in it. Lemon tea gets your digestive juices flowing. Didn't have my first glass of juice until 8:55 which consisted of 4 carrots, 2 turnip leaves, and a handful of parsley. It made about 8 0z of juice. This was very tasty!

My first glass of juice was very powerful in Nutrients. Carrots have vitamin A, B complex, and includes calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron.

Turnips leaves also have vitamin A, C, E, B6, folate, copper, calcium, and dietary fiber. And Parsley is no slouch with beta carotene, vitamin B12, folate, chlorophyll, calcium, more vitamin C than citrus fruits!

10:06-I had the second glass with 3 Kale leaves, 1 small green apple, 10-15 red grapes,and handful of parsley. This was very sweet, next time I'll add more greens!

I was drinking water all day and herbal teas but ended cheating when my husband started eating an orange! So I ate 2 oranges and a grapefruit! The good thing was I was able to get 4 green juices down today! I'll just continue on tomorrow... When things like this go wrong don't despair just start anew the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment