Second & Third Day

Unfortunately, I was unable to post yesterdays account of my juicing. But I'll post it along with today's.

Yesterday, I got up at 6 which was early considering I didn't get to bed until 1:30am. I piddle either in the bedroom or in the kitchen until I get woke up. At 8:01 I drank some warm lemon water. If you notice on my blog I have a slide show. I decided to try to show how I juice. So I set the laptop on the counter and set it up where everything was visible. The hardest part was trying not to look down when I took the picture but all in all I thought it went well. Next time I will try some other things.

I put together 8 turnip leaves, 6 Kale leaves, 4 carrots, 1 beet, handful parsley, 1 green apple and 1 inch ginger root. This is what I am juicing on the slide show. It made about 28 oz of juice. So officially my first 8 oz was at 10:06.

12:16- I drank 8 oz of juice and 1 cup of Rejuvalac. In case you are not familiar with Rejuvalac this is made from fermented wheatberries. Then I followed that with herb tea about 12:45.

Its really fun combining veges to see what works with what. I have had some really bitter ones and no matter what I added it was still yuk but I drank it anyway. You just have to be willing to experiment.

2:o1-Finished up the remainder of the juice and had 1 bottle water.

4:07- spearmint tea

6:00- 1 orange,1 grapefruit,1 turnip, 1 tomarillo,1/2 yellow and red sweet pepper, 2 stalks of Bok
Choy, this made 16 oz of juice.

7:30- herb tea


March 3, 2009

I had an appointment this morning at 7:30am so I was out of the house early. Only took a bottle of water with me. The appointment took longer than expected so I did not eat until 10:56. But this didn't seem to bother me much. However I must admit once I got that juice in me I felt so good!

2:15-I didn't get hungry to around 2pm and this is what I juiced: 3 leaves Kale, 1/2 green pepper, 3 leaves Romaine, handful parsley, 1/2 cuc, 3 leaves collards, 1 lime. Oooh, this was so good!!

3:20- glass rejuvalac

4:00-bottle of water, I'm not posting every time I drink water but I do this throughout the day.

6pm-3 leaves of kale, 1 turnip, 2 tomarillo, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 cuc, 1/2 lemon. This was extremely good and was my last juice of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment