Day 5

I'm loosing weight enough that my clothes are not tight. Since being back I have been eating a lot more oils, olive to be exact than I usually do. Plus a lot of salt. So this cleanse has helped get rid of those cravings. Olive oil has always been heavy for me I usually use coconut oil or flax, but since being out of both I have substituted olive oil knowing full well what it does to me. But no more!

Set alarm this morning for 4:50 so to get a little more sleep. My husband kept me awake last night with his snoring, I should be very tired tonight so sleep will be easy. Yoga went well, I'm loosening up and getting stronger.

Its getting easier and easier eating without all the other stuff. I do miss my seaweed though. My stomach seems to be doing better and I think I will continue this another week to make sure the Candida is completely gone. After that I'll need to watch my fat intake.

I made a salad with romaine, herbs, then cleaned some green beans and blackberries to take with me. I really have a great opportunity at work to share my knowledge. I've been sharing what I bring with the other teachers. I get some looks but they are all willing to try it. One of the ladies could not believe how sweet the green beans were raw. In also made some green chips for them and they loved them. Next week I'll take some flax crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment